This photo was taken at the Capitol Expressway Flea Market. My son and his friend just received the handmade, knitted hats from my 90 year old grandmother (thank you Oma!). Despite the 90 degree weather, they donned the hats while roaming around looking at the goods. Goofballs!
Subscribe & Share!
Search this Blog
Click A Topic
- It keeps getting better and better..... fb.me/3Z1Eiu9WR 11 months ago
- If you are looking for an awesome photography camp to go to this fall, check out the Firefly Institute. The... fb.me/4lquOgmgm 11 months ago
- For those in the SF Bay Area, check out this WONDERFUL lighting class in San Francisco taught by Laura... fb.me/574wWWKSY 1 year ago
- JOIN ME! let's market our photography businesses! In an effort to help one another market our Facebook... fb.me/4veoso06f 1 year ago
- JOIN ME! let's market our photography businesses! In an effort to help one another market our Facebook... fb.me/3JLucmHFP 1 year ago